Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions for for tickets issued in respect of the Winchcombe Festival of Music and Arts. Where a condition relates to a specific event, this is highlighted.
- Ticket holders should examine their tickets on issue for correct event, date, price, etc.
- Ticket holders should be seated at least five minutes before the commencement of the performance.
- No refund can be made unless the relevant event is cancelled by the Winchcombe Festival of Music and Arts.
- Tickets cannot normally be exchanged for other performances or returned for resale. However, if the event for which tickets have been purchased becomes fully subscribed, the Box Office will try and resell those tickets. In order to do this, you will need to return the tickets to the Box Office regardless of how they were purchased. The Box Office will take your name and contact details. In the event that the tickets are re-sold, the face value of the ticket less an administration fee of £1 per ticket will be refunded to you.
- Any queries regarding ticket sales in general should be addressed by email to email@example.com.